PhotoAid celebrates photojournalism which inspires understanding and action through visual documentary. Covering human and animal rights, and environmental awareness.
- We offer professional photographic services to NGOs, charities and good causes.
- Request the services of one of our amazing top-notch photographers. Here to help, contact us with what you need. CLICK HERE to find out more.
- We run educational programmes here in the UK and on location, with photographers and local people, from the youngest child to the oldest grandmother!
- Talks, workshops – invite us to speak to your club or group. We can give advice on how to monetise your photography when you return, raise awareness of your cause, or just tell inspirational stories, of which there are many from standing in a deafening silence while surrounded by 200 Ankoli cattle in the heart of Africa to dancing barefoot around the Taj Mahal, from covert photography in a third-world prison to being sand-blasted in the heart of Kathmandu…
- PhotoAid is here to help advise if you’re travelling or thinking of supporting a charity or good cause with photography.
- We know and work with some highly trained and motivated photographers, all of whom have stories to tell. If you are interested in hosting a talk or lecture do get in touch. CLICK HERE to read some fascinating stories by some wonderful image makers on F8 our PhotoAid editorial and news publishing arm.
- One of our board of advisors is an expert on central and eastern Africa and can give valuable advice on the region, and who can also visit your company/ organisation to advise in more detail. We also have an expert on security in the Middle East and other conflict zones. Confidentiality assured.
- PhotoAid Global helps broker photography trips with NGOs and travel organisations doing good in remote places around the world (such as Ecuador or Bhutan). Offering unique life-changing experiences and an essential financial and awareness life-line to these smaller charities who are working at grassroots level. A perfect symbiosis to pull all the threads together. On a global scale.
- You will travel with an NGO or charity to visit some amazing places on the planet, and make a difference face-to-face.
- We don’t just do abroad either, we also support local charities from Rotary to Youth football associations, amateur groups desperately needing promotional images through to helping give opportunities to up-and-coming photographers.
- If you are a photographer and want to support, or if you are a charity in need for a photographer or you might just want to go on our mailing list, please contact us. Would love to hear from you.
- We can also help support by organising exhibitions, printing, sales of prints, books etc. Drop us a line to let us know what you need.
Shop – fundraising and bursaries
- A proper shop coming soon, but until then have a look to see a few recent things we’ve supported.
Any enquiry, email us email@example.com